[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 11 18:01:28 PST 2004

At 04:57 PM 3/11/2004, you wrote:
>Well, if they can have edible chocolate panties.... why not flavored
>codpieces?
>asks Phillipa who is running for the rock...

12, 14 years back, I dragged my then-husband to an All Fools' Feast. (In
retrospect this was dumb, but it was my first Fools feast- I really didn't
know!). There were a number of contests, including best codpiece, and best
edible soteltie. Can you imagine what is going to happen? Lou went off to
the mens room and came back and whispered at me "There's a woman in there!
She's doing something to this guys pants!" Well, after a bit, here comes
Ray and Cheryl (who became very good friends of mine in time), and Ray had
tied on to his pants- sideways to it really looks like a codpiece- an
enormous cinnamon roll! He spent the evening walking around with his
dagger, saying "Care you taste my wares?" If I remember, he won both
contests handily. And he had a good time doing it too! I thought it was
hysterical- the now-ex was not amused.

I think I'll saunter off to the Rock. Hey Maire, is the tea ready?

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918