[Sca-cooks] rotflmao - OOP OT off the wall......

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 12:11:40 PST 2004

lol, i found it hysterical because when i was in germany last month i
got introduced to it, and was looking for a recipe so i can make it
here...and i was taught to eat it skinless with pretzle and mustard=)
and Christian was adamant about how to eat it, and that it was a morning
elevenses food and the whole thing=)

though a later page i found claims it dates to the 1400s, and i know
pretzles are also period, as is mustard...now i wish we could document
the 3 together and we have period lunch for dayboards=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali