[Sca-cooks] rotflmao - OOP OT off the wall......

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 14:21:23 PST 2004

i am the same way=) any excuse to eat yummy food works for me=)

Though phlip did comment that the sweetness level of hte sweet mustard
was like her pear mustard, so i need to also check the german corpus for
weisswurst and sweet mustard recipes. is there a pretzle recipe?

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali