[Sca-cooks] Candy question, mostly...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 15 16:57:54 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Finally, if your problem is that the fudge is too soft at room
> temperature, an obvious suggestion is to not serve fudge at room
> temperature :)  On the rare occasion I indulge in chocolate goodness, I
> prefer it somewhere near 40-50F.
>
> -Lorenz

Well, what I want to do is have a fairly solid product at room temperature,
so I can take it with me to various places without having a gooey mess when
I get there. At the moment, it's fine in the fridge- but Margali might take
exception if, the next time I wanted to take some fudge with me someplace, I
were to pack her fridge up in the truck ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke