[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Mar 16 10:57:13 PST 2004

At 06:20 AM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>Probable, but not necessarily always.  I've seen pics of your Edouard, and
>he's definitely *not* colored like an Oompa-Loompa.  Oh, and at least one
>picture of your Annie girl, and she's not orange either! ;-D
>--maire, who's not telling....

You also are evil! Edouard does not look like an Oompa-Loompa- he's six
feet tall for starters. And my darling daughter is not orange either! But
you are a very bad lady for making me laugh! Do you have any idea how much
that hurts?

'Lainie
-someone shovel the dirt in over me, and quietly please...
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918