[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Wafer Iron

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:14:41 PST 2004

I know they carry them at the Greek place I shop.  I cann't recall the price
but I have to go over there to pick up some sour grape juice for Kiri so
I'll check the price and report back to the list.  I was thinking of going
today, but the weather is bad and I'd rather not drive around in it since
I'm still not well enough to go bumping and sliding around the roads.
Olwen