[Sca-cooks] Re: Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 11:26:37 PST 2004

aeduin wrote:

>>> So now it's MY fault?!?!?!? I'm sitting here waiting for a bread
>>> recipe to proof so I can shape it into "Grendel's Arms"  for said
>>> feast.  If you want to make sword candy it's not my fault.
>>>
>>> AEduin
>>

>> So make Jared do it.  He needs to start the soteltie tonight anyway.
>> He's got a lot of the frosting and marzipan left from last weekend
>> already, it would be child's play to tint and layer those.
>>
>> Selene
>>
> OK Boss, do you want to tell him or should I?
>
> Evylle Mynion

He's at doctors appointments this morning, so I guess I get to do tell
him when he gets home.

I want a new bread machine.  Just saying.

I'm working up fishy things.  Can you do "gravlax" processing to herring
fillets instead?  I'm just not in the mood for vinegared fish.
Whatever I come up with today will be available for sampling tomorrow
eve, along with corned beast, Irish coffee, etc.

Evylle Boss Selene