[Sca-cooks] oil & vinegar dressings

vhsjvs at gis.net vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Mar 17 07:25:00 PST 2004

you know what I do when it gels in the fridge?  I nuke it for 30
seconds!  I never buy store bought cause I cant stand the sugar they
always put.  I have always made my own.  If you go through your
vinaigrette pretty fast, you should not need to keep it in the fridge.
I only do because of space constraints.
vicki

----- Original Message Follows -----