[Sca-cooks] oil & vinegar dressings

vhsjvs at gis.net vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Mar 17 11:48:51 PST 2004

What God?  The god of cooks who have nothing to do but cook or the god
of women who work and need to make a week's worth at a time?  At least I
am not making enough for a month!

Oh yea, dont make vinaigrette with garlic that has sprouted!  bitter!  I
had a very bad vinaigrette day last weekend.  Was sick all week, not
gone shopping so garlic got geriatric on me.  Blech!  But I using it
anyway (only on me) as a punishment and reminder never to keep garlic
that long!  It was in the fridge, and it was in a covered ceraminc
"garlic jar" .  I know, no excuse.
vicki

----- Original Message Follows -----