[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Mar 17 21:55:12 PST 2004

At 09:57 PM 3/17/2004, you wrote:
>Dunno how long until Easter.  Shall I torment you with descriptions of the
>chocolate I bought in Boise this past weekend? I have a lovely bar of
>dark-chocolate covered marzipan (just about my fav), and two untried bars
>of dark chocolate from some company called Valhrona.  Imported from
>France.  One bar is 57% dark chocolate, and has coffee added.  The other
>is 64% dark chocolate, with candied orange peel....mmmmmmmm.....
>--maire, feeling wicked....<g>

Maaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiireeeeeee!!!!!

You EEEEEEEvil woman you!

Someone tie me to the mast here...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918