Lenten fasting was [Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 17 22:11:16 PST 2004

Oh, no doubt that you're right! I just thought that if I couldn't do it
for the whole 40, I might get a taste of it doing it the other way.
Frankly, at this point, I don't know nearly enough to pull it off.  It'd
certainly be a fun project, though.
--maire, somehow envisioning a medieval version of that experiment the
guy did recently, wherein he ate nothing but fast food for a month to
see what it'd do to him physically/medically....