Lenten fasting was [Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Mar 18 19:09:11 PST 2004

At 07:04 AM 3/18/2004, you wrote:
>>'Lainie
>>-still with the Death-Rattle Cough. Someone please bury me...
>
>No.  We want you around longer.  Sick or not.

Waaah!

>   And if you keep whining that you want someone to kick dirt over you,
> you may just end up with some wicked evil marzipan (plain and lumpy) in
> your mailbox.

Oh no, not that! Don't throw me int he Briar Patch Brer Bear!

>Now, take some more orange juice with rum in it and be good.
>Olwen

Can't. The rum is on the counter at dad's house, 180 miles away.... ;-P)

'Lainie *koff*
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918