[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

drakey at webone.com.au drakey at webone.com.au
Thu Mar 18 21:40:10 PST 2004

>>What more does a Drakey need (apart from a naked Nigella & Delia, 6lbs of
>>Chocolate Mousse, and a hot tub)...
>
>It washes out, you know. (And how do I know? Uh... No, I can hear it
>already, Phlip yelling "Five yards for roughing the listmembers!")

What?  I didn't get Ten Yards for putting the image of a naked Delia Smith
into the minds of listmembers? Humph...

>>Gamey, I've been told...
>
>Ba-dum-bing!

I'm waiting for the TV show:  Genghis Khan Cook!

>Warm even! :-D)

Excellent... Pour me a Daquiri, I'm for for awhile...

Drakey,

ps. I have to be good here now... I think I have an apprentice or two
subscribed...