[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

drakey at webone.com.au drakey at webone.com.au
Fri Mar 19 01:32:35 PST 2004

>No, Drakey, I never even suggested you might hve been working
>on a sheep subtlety...

No comment :O

>And as I told you earlier, you're going to hafta drag your
>silly self to Pennsic to kill me ;-)

Why this fasination at getting me to Pennsic?

>Mostly good. Missing your tales of disaster... There's new >people on the
List who haven't even heard about some of the
>old disasters...

And nor are they!

>So where the blazes have you been? Falling in love and getting
>your bay leaves are no excuse...

Just busy with life...  Been a bit sick lately. Hernia operation (again...
2 times in 2 years) and a heart scare (230/130 and a dodgy ECG).   Been
spending time loosing weight and exercising more. Taking enough BP drungs
to floor an elephant...

>> Not much here to report. Still slowly cooking Mongol stuff...
>
>Oh? Got a good recipe for ger?

Get a VERY big pot?  I dunno...

>No wonder, with what you can do with super glue...

Shussh...

>Have you gotten a safety computer yet?

The padded rubber makes it hard to see the screen...

>Glad you're back- been saving up MONTHS of teasing ;-)

Damn.  I left to avoid the teasing... I'll think I'll go now, see you
another 2 years time :)

Drakey.