[Sca-cooks] Moroccan Preserved Lemons

vhsjvs at gis.net vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Mar 19 12:25:44 PST 2004

I think Stefan posted one that I sent a few months ago.  It is basically
the same as mine except that I added a few extra steps such as rolling
the lemons to loosen the juices before cutting off the ends and cutting
into them to add the salt.  Also, I specify the use of wide mouth jars
for ease of inserting lemons and taking out the finished ones.  This is
the way we made them when I lived in Morocco.
Angharad

----- Original Message Follows -----