[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:56:08 PST 2004

>How has everyone been? What's the gossip?  Is Olwen still making marzcipan
>marvels?  Lainie still being her wonderful self?  Adamantius still as
>enigmatic as ever... I missed you all...
>
>Not much here to report. Still slowly cooking Mongol stuff...
>
>Drakey... back on the the list with a passion/vengance (I never got off but
>I have about 10,000 backlog messages to read)
>

> >> HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is
> >> used as a kind of radar device to locate expensive parts not far from
>the
> >> object we are trying to hit.
<<<<<<<<<<,giant snip!>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I loved the tool kit!  I forwarded it on to my household list.  Being that
many of us are apprentice to Chirhart, well, we have all learned not to
thoughtlessly take anything directly from his hand.  He is an armorer among
other things and can stand holding almost red hot things or things that look
very lightweight but aren't.  Bet he could add a thing or two to the list
(what was that thing you cut your stomach open on Chirhart?)!

As for me, well, I have been somewhat busy, just slow right now.  Have
promised a marzipan marvel for Nichola for a May event and am beginning work
on a handout for a class I will be teaching at Pennsic on Molding and
Sculpting Marzipan.  Right now I am busying myself making glass beads.
There is an "embellishments" A&S competition tomorrow that I plan to enter,
and I have promised to make two prizes for an upcoming event (with an adult
theme!! wohoo!)

So you have been busy?  Missed your hysterical adventures.  Catch us up on
some, won't you?

Olwenl