[Sca-cooks] long pepper, was To Make a Fine Spice

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 20 08:29:49 PST 2004

The only place I could find that handles it is Sunshine Seeds (in Germany, I
believe).

It is also called Ashanti pepper, Guinea pepper and pimenta da rabo, but
there is a lot of confusion about precisely what is meant by the common
names.  I think what you are after is Piper guineese, and I would identify
it by both common name and scientific name if I found a place to order it.

Bear