[Sca-cooks] To Make a Fine Spice

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 21 17:11:22 PST 2004

I ended up using long pepper for the first time this weekend too, and I
really liked it.  The 'nose' I got out of it as I had just finished grinding
it had a bit of a citrusy smell to it as well, I thought.
Christianna
I put your docs into a Word format for easier viewing, 15 pages!  I haven't
had time to look at it yet, but I would like the graph that didn't
reproduce, can you send it privately?
kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thanks!

I realize the message containing my Fine Spice documentation was
rather long. I just hope some folks take time to read through it,
because i'd like feedback on the docs. I only sent it yesterday at
noon, so i don't expect any responses right away.

<snip>

And i finally tasted long pepper on its own. Whew-eee! Snappy!

Anahita
__