Godecookery.com site, was, Re: [Sca-cooks] new book review-- _Feast_

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 05:10:40 PST 2004

Also sprach Ana Valdés:
>Someone knows what happened with Godecookery?
>The domaing is not longer up. Did they close for
>good? "www.godecookery.com ir not longer
>available" Or did they forgot to pay the fees :(
>Ana

I don't know what happened, but there's a post on
the Yahoo discussion group from just over a week
ago, suggesting that the site had  been down
_then_. I just checked, and there appears to be
some issue with the provider. It's possible
there's some kind of money question, but not
necessarily. It's also possible that the site was
up at some point in the interim, but is down now.

It's also worth considering that the site owner
was away from home at an event last week, so it's
possible that the site might not be at the
absolute top of Master Huen's priorities right
now. I expect it'll be back soon.

Adamantius