[Sca-cooks] Eskimo ice cream

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 10:03:31 PST 2004

no, more like fish twinkie filling...the fish is entirely encorporated
into the fat, then the berries are added...

> OK. Fish mousse made with Twinkie filling. While "It works for me,"
> would be something of an oversimplification, it doesn't strike me as
> significantly worse than ordinary Twinkie filling ;-)
>
> Adamantius

Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali
http://www.geocities.com/aruvqann/index.html
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  --George Orwell