[Sca-cooks] Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 13:11:42 PST 2004

--- a5foil <a5foil at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Selene scripsit:
> > Nobody is going around protesting SAVE THE
> CRISCOES!
>
> Of course not. Crisco is Nauga fat, didn't you
> know.
>
> Cynara

Which Nauga?  The Greater Alaskan or the Lesser
Californian Nauga?

The Greater Alaskan Nauga hides come in solid
colors and there are many of them still living in
the wilds of Alaska.  However, the Lesser
Californian Nauga hides come in stripes, plaids
and florals and because their native habitats
have been destroyed by urban expansion and
because of their inability to blend in with
nature, they have been hunted to extinction here
in California.

Naugas are a very meek animal and once you have
imprinted on one, they stick to you like glue,
especially in the summer season.

I have never heard that their fat was turned into
Crisco, but that would make sense.

So, I ask you to boycott the manufacturing of
Crisco and SAVE THE WILD NAUGAS!

NO MORE CRISCO! SAVE THE WILD NAUGAS!
NO MORE CRISCO! SAVE THE WILD NAUGAS!
NO MORE CRISCO! SAVE THE WILD NAUGAS!
HIDE NAUGAS, HIDE!  HIDE NAUGAS, HIDE!

Huette, Nauga activist and Nauga hugger.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.