[Sca-cooks] List weirdness - viruses

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:10:43 PST 2004

>"groovy new viruses"!?!?!?!?!?  Creators of viruses
>are the lowest scum of the earth.  How can their
>efforts be called "groovy"!?!?!?!

Because my job is swatting them down. I don't like
them and virus creators but I can appreciate some
of them that can be true works of art. But that doesn't
mean I like them.

>Sorry for the rant, but "bizarre", "disgusting" or
>other negative adjective would have been more
>appropriate for something that just messes things up,
>destroys data, costs money you don't want/have to
>spend and so on.

Trust me, I get the joy of working with the poor system
administrators who have been slammed by hostile systems.

I've dealt with three new viruses today.
Not fun.

Gunthar