Lenten fasting was [Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Mar 24 17:57:37 PST 2004

At 05:04 PM 3/24/2004, you wrote:
>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>

>>You bum! How will I throw my next Pirate party? (Rotrude is really good
>>at Pirate jokes- anything with an 'R' in it...)
>>
>>'Lainie
>
>So, what's a New England pirate's favourite mixed drink?
>
>Cub-AR Libre!
>
>EdB

I prefer mARgaritas, myself- just watch the salt- I like to live
dangerously, but this slug has high blood pressure already! ;-)

Queen Carmen Slugana, through her Servant 'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918