[Sca-cooks] Re: Looking for Mordonna

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 19:22:47 PST 2004

I am in Meridies, but not Georgia.  Close enough for an event every now and then, but not for an evening meeting.  I'm in Thorngill (Greater Montgomery Area).  Millbrook, actually, which is a small bedroom community just North of Montgomery proper.  Rivermarche is about 2 1/2 hours, and Grey Niche about 4, Iron Mountain is a little over an hour North.
I missed the Shire Meeting last night, due to a prior business commitment, but hopefully will be able to make it next week.  I've promised to cook Breakfast for our July Feast event in Cullman, and have tentative plans to cook Feast for a November event hosted by Shire Eagle at a site in Tallassee.
Since I left my job, and after Daddy's death, it simply became easier and easier for me to not be around people.  Certainly a lot easier than getting out and making new friends.  Now the fact that I run my own internet business from home doesn't help, but I have recognized the warning signs, and am taking the very difficult steps to rectify the situation.  I am lucky enough to have a sister and brother-in-law who understand, and are very supportive.
Thank you to all my old friends here who have sent words of encouragement, and concern.  I really do value all of you.

Mordonna

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook