[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 12:48:02 PST 2004

I knew there was a reason I like you!  Of course, my dragon is a red
Oriental dragon, with the usual dragon-type head and wings.  And, just
so I won't seem presumptuous, he has 4 toes, as the dragon of a peer
would have!

Kiri

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>--- CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
>

>>Same here, except that the only smoking I have
>>ever done involved ducks or salmon.
>>How do you keep them lit? ::Running for the
>>rock::
>>
>>Corwyn
>>

>I have a designated smoker, which does my smoking
>for me ...
>
>But do run, for remember that you are crunchy and
>taste good with cameline sauce ...
>
>Huette, flashing you her best dragon grin ...
>[purpure, an eagle-headed, eagle-winged dragon
>couchant and endorsed or]
>

>=====
>Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they
>shall never cease to be amused.

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence