[Sca-cooks] Re Humoural Theory

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 18:13:04 PST 2004

On 25 Mar 2004, at 13:42, Sherri wrote:

> I am doing a research paper on the Humoural Theory and I would really
> like to read Platino's opinion on this theory.   Do you guys know of an
> on-line source for the De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine manuscript?
>
> Thanks,
> Caillin

There's a facsimile of the 1530 edition online at:

http://alfama.sim.ucm.es/dioscorides/consulta_libro.asp?ref=X533841967

The navigation buttons are labelled in Spanish, but if you can read the Latin
of the manuscript, you shouldn't have much trouble with some basic Spanish.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net