[Sca-cooks] fruit flies/now ants

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Mar 25 22:25:12 PST 2004

At 07:57 PM 3/25/2004, you wrote:
>These all sound great. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the small
>black ants? They seem to be too small for the grits methode and are
>driving me nuts. And we have tried everything.

Regina likes to mix honey or syrup and borax- they like the honey but the
borax kills them. Mix some, smear it into a jar lid , and put it down where
they seem to congregate. Does a pretty good job around here, and the cats
don't seem interested.

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918