[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 16:57:08 PST 2004

On 3/28/04 4:46 PM, "Dani" <flannelbutch at poetworld.net> wrote:

> In case anyone is interested, tonight the Food Network is running two specials
> on foods from biblical times: Miracle Foods of the Bible at 9 (EST) and
> Ancient Recipes: Foods of Bible Times at 10.  I'm not sure if this has aired
> before or not, or how accurate it is, but it looks interesting.
>
> -Iuliana

Certainly food lore from any source is good stuff, but I'm not sure that
there's a lot in the "Miracles Foods" that we could manage to re-construct.
That loaves and fishes trick can only be done once!  <big grin>

Then again, Jared's trick of making a lamb dish that Baron Bela Aba actually
liked might be considered a miracle of sorts.  <smile>

Selene