[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Thebard thebard3 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 19:26:09 PST 2004

Tried watching a bit of it, but I had to change the channel when they
didn't know what "pulse" means!  Sad really, I'm not even Christian but
I can point out the things they got wrong in just the bit I watched.

Maybe I should drag out some of my books and write a letter explaining
the mistakes they made.  But then again they probably wouldn't take to
kindly to a Druid having to explain these things to them.

Anyway, what did y'all on the list think of these two programs thay
showed?  Personally, I think that some of the people on this list should
get together and make one, couldn't be any worse.

Take It Easy,
James P.