[Sca-cooks] Missed announcements in Kingdom newsletter

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Mar 29 06:16:21 PST 2004

> This is actually SCA policy - web ministers are not _permitted_ to run
> event announcements until the 10th of the month in which they first appear
> in the hard copy kingdom newsletter.  This is to make sure that paying for
> your newsletter does give you something you can't get anywhere else.

To the best of my knowledge, the Chronicler and the web-related officers
of the SCA Inc have not passed such a policy, and the East Kingdom
continues to post such announcements as soon as they are submitted.
(I kinda think that might be indicative, as the current EK web minister
is the former SCA Inc Chief Information architect and now the Deputy
CIA...) It might be policy in non-US SCA branches? Or is it somewhere in
the Senechal's policy?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"You must live feverishly in a library. Colleges are not going to do any
good unless you are raised and live in a library every day of your life."
--Ray Bradbury