[Sca-cooks] herb question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Mar 29 13:23:44 PST 2004

At 08:46 AM 3/29/2004, you wrote:
> > Here's a question for you expert persons. What herbs that grew in Poitou in
> > teh MA are harvested in late Sept/early Oct?
>
>Can you be more explanatory? Are you speaking of harvested for storage, or
>available fresh for cooking in that time period?

Harvested for storage. As in the object of Our Hero's affections is in her
garden cutting herbs to hang to dry...

She's an odd girl, reads Pliny...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918