[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh (was:Christianna's Wish List

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 16:47:58 PST 2004

An augmentation is something added to your device by the Crowns as a
reward for some kind of service or whatever to the Kingdom. It is
actually added to your blazon and emblazon and must be registered with
the College of Heralds. I had the honor of being the first person in
Atlantia to be awarded one by His Grace, Gyrth Oldcastle. I was give two
golden dragons...love those great beasties!

Kiri