[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 29 19:08:48 PST 2004

Fizzy lemonade is very good, but kinda strange if you're not expecting
it! I had it for the 1st time in a train station on my way north to York
a couple of years ago.  Nummy!
I've been thinking of making a homemade version using fresh lemon juice
and superfine sugar, and a couple of different fizzy things.  Club soda
or maybe even tonic water (which I happen to adore, which is really
weird because I'm not much of a bitter-tastes person).....
--maire, suddenly thirsty...