[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 20:58:42 PST 2004

Cailte commented:
> --On Sunday, Mrch 28, 2004 4:57 PM -0800 Susan Fox-Davis
> <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> hat loaves and fishes trick can only be done once!
> yes, but i'm sure many of us have come close on a meager feast
> budget.... ;)
Yeah, and if you did pull this loaves and fishes thing off, would you
end up with a big pile of fish since most of the SCA folks just ate the
bread? I think you'd have many irritated people. The carnivores, the
vegans, the... :-)
Stefan
(I think loaves and cheese goo would go over better...)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com