[Sca-cooks] soap and soapmaking

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Mar 30 03:49:26 PST 2004

Hi Rachel,
Were you asking me if I make soap?  I see that his lordship Stefan has
responded faster than I could, but do let me know if you were asking me
about soap, cause yes I do and I loved teaching people to make it, so I
would be more than happy to help
Angharad

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Canton of Bowmnan's Rest
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net
www.omygoddess.biz

Pour ce que rire est le propre de l'homme - Rabelais