[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Mar 30 07:03:27 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:00 AM -0500 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> So far as supporters are concerned, usually they are humans or animals of
> some sort...often what are termed "monsters" (unicorns, dragons, etc.). I
> don't know that I've ever seen plants or animals used that way, but, as
> they aren't registered, I suspect you can do whatever you want.

when a peerage (county?) scroll was being done for a friend of mine, she
was asked what kind of supporters she would like.  she replied "athletic".

and there they are....  holding the estucheon...  two cabana boyz in
loincloths. 8)

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions