[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 07:52:29 PST 2004

On 30 Mar 2004, at 7:57, Kathleen A. Roberts wrote:

> --On Tuesday, March 30, 2004 12:33 AM -0500 Robin Carroll-Mann
> <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > Saint Brigid multiplied butter, and turned water into beer.
>
> i knew there was a reason i was fond of brigid/st. brigid! ;)
>
> cailte

Well, *this* (unsaintly) Brighid dislikes beer.  Utterly.  Thoroughly.
Sincerely.  And lest you think that this is a hasty judgment, based on a few
sips of the worst American mega-brews, let me assure you that this is not
so.  I lived with a beer connoiseur for 22 years, and have had the opportunity
to sample beers and ales that are considered excellent by those who know
about such things.  I hated ALL of them.

Just give me the loaves, the fishes, and the butter, and I'll be happy.

Brighid, back to straining beef broth

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net