[Sca-cooks] Arms, was Mairi Ceilidh

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 10:33:37 PST 2004

Oh, I've had all that explained - I just don't paint, applique or
embroider. Least, not if I can help it... The herald working on this
with me knows my major requirement is that I can draw them with drafting
tools... otherwise they'll never be used for anything.  LOL! That, and
that they be sort of kind of nearly appropriate for my persona, ignoring
the fact that my persona wouldn't have them anyway, but we won't go
there... *EG*   I did ask if a merchant would have a device of any sort
- like a trademark, or shipping marks (I've worked in modern import
trade, and can reel off shipping marks for many  department stores
without stopping to think) but it seems that this came much later. Pity.

Thanks anyway!

AEllin