[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 09:30:03 PST 2004

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> I don't think that 7-Up resembles English fizzy
> lemonade very much.  For one
> thing, 7-Up's much sweeter.  I used to use
> Sprite to approximate Shandy, I
> think...I wish we could get proper fizzy
> lemonade over here.  You'd think we'd be
> able to, since one of the brands we got in
> England was Schweps, and they sell
> gingerale and such over here...
>
> Brangwayna

Hansen's has three different fizzy lemonade
varieties for sale in large glass bottles.
Lemonade, pink lemonade and French lemonade.
I just saw all three in the juice section of my
local Ralph's.  I have also purchased fizzy
lemonade at CostPlus, which I believe came
from a French company whose name escapes me at
the moment.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.