[Sca-cooks] augmentations

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 22:38:37 PST 2004

Cailte commented:
> thought running thru recipient's head re. augmentation of arms....
>
> it took me THREE YEARS to get my arms passed.... now i have to put
> something else on it?
Yes, but like the AoA, which gives you the *right* to bear arms, it
probably doesn't say you are required to add an augmentation.

And it is easier to add the augmentation which can usually go over what
is there, than to have to change something. :-) So you don't have to
redo that banner or those mugs.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas