[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Yehoshua ben Haym zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Wed Mar 31 00:40:55 PST 2004

A bunch of us here are thinking about starting brewing. Ofcourse this week
is kind of bad as passover starts monday night and its forbidden for jews
to own beer during passover, never mind drink it.

Now we just have to figure out where to get brewing stuff here in
Jerusalem.

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
Senischal soon to be Shire of Beit Aryeh