[Sca-cooks] Shrimp mold was Mairi Ceilidh

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 31 09:15:13 PST 2004

Of course I'm up to something, but you two are completely safe (from
this bit, at any rate), unless you happen to come to Uprising in the
Barony of 1000 Eyes this summer (in Artemisia).
I'm also going to make faux "swedish fish", using various stiff fruit
pastes for the different colors....;o)
--maire, off to finish ironing and go to work.....