Perceptions - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Tonight on the FoodNetwork- Biblical Foods

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Wed Mar 31 17:59:37 PST 2004

My late uncle was a commercial fisherman up in Washington state and he'd
keep a piece of hard smoked salmon in his glove box. Man that stuff was
good. He got it from the Indian Reservation and I have never found  hard
smoked salmon anywhere. Do  you hard or soft smoke yours?

And where are you located?

Elewyiss