Perceptions - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network- Biblical Foods

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 18:24:57 PST 2004

The fact that it came out so well was the amazing thing.  It was the first
time I'd used that smoker and it was all done by flashlight (along with
most of the beef that was done) since we didn't find the light switch for
the patio until about 1130 and we were smoking from 6pm til midnite.  As a
side note I love my washing machine, the tunic came out smelling fine after
1 wash without pre soaking or baking soda or anything fancy.

aeduin