[Sca-cooks] Arms, and food applications

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 18:53:25 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/31/2004 8:39:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

That is not embarrassing, that is SWEET!
And all the more so because you were certainly NOT doing it to "kiss up to
the Queen" at all.  All it means is that you are a nice person.
So there.  Nyaah.

Trust me, it's always appreciated by real folk <G>. As a Landed Baron, I
found myself talking to a newbie, and the young man was full of questions. I
wasn't wearing the coronet or anything, and he asked me, somewhat nervously about
the Royalty. I told him that the only Royalty onsite was the Local Baronage...
but watch out for the Baron, as he was an ill tempered fat guy who had a nasty
sense of humor<EG>.

About that time one of the local teenaged Ladies came by, and I asked her to
confirm my observations, and to her credit she nodded solemnly, then hugged me
and said "But we LOVE him!!"

His look of dawning realization was priceless.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke