[Sca-cooks] heraldic food pix...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 31 21:04:02 PST 2004

Cailte commented:
> ya gotta have friends....  and a husband who doesn't mind take out and
> scrambled egg when you're coming into the home stretch.   and who, with
> the help of the cats and dogs, takes care of the mistakes.   problem
> is,
> his idea of a mistake cookie and mine are a bit different. 8)
Ok, which way are they different?
I could very well see the cook (you) as the perfectionist and he saying
"not another one. What is wrong with this one? I've had too many
already. burp. But I can also see "Hey, leave some cookies for the
feast" "but this one has this little piece missing. And this one is a
bit browned on this side. And this one..."

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com