[Sca-cooks] Hey, I've been published...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun May 2 20:11:13 PDT 2004

A friend sent me a note that my recipe for Andalusian Stuffed Eggs had appeared the Harrisburg
Patriot-News. Admittedly, I'd be a bit more pleased if I'd actually been credited with the
redaction (or if the person who sent the redaction to the newspaper had been the person to let
me know it had been published...), but I suppose one can't have everything in this world:

http://www.pennlive.com/living/patriotnews/index.ssf?/base/living/1083145203317533.xml

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Sometimes you have to do something unforgivable, just to be able to go
on living." --Christopher Hampton, "The Talking Cure"