[Sca-cooks] "Edible" Cinnamon Sticks

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun May 2 20:53:34 PDT 2004

BTW folks I drank out of one of the "toss away cups" (I call them that
since I am not using for the event due to color and condition) and it
leaked nary a drop.  Ok now granted it was a bit sweet for water...
maybe serve a sweet drink out of them but water took on a sugary taste.
BUT No leackage... *(Course now I wouldn't trust one of those really
cracked "Toss aways" not to leak.   But I mean hey that is why I am
calling those "toss aways") ((Thinking about saving some of the good
ones as displays and using the "toss aways" as samples in the future.))
Nichola