[Sca-cooks] Pallet Cleansers

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu May 6 19:41:17 PDT 2004

Anyone out there?
Ya know we need phone lists... Sheesh.  I definitely need me some life
lines.
All right here is tonights question...
Can anyone name me some pallet cleansers?  And before any of you jokers
get any ideas... I mean taste pallets not Wooden Pallets.
I am already using Peaches in Sugar,  Candied Lemon Slices,  and Candied
Mint Leaves (Very Tasty BTW).
I need one more and kinda want to avoid Candied Whatever....
There are grapes of course but I am trying to avoid that one because I
want to use them at a later date... BEG!!!

Anyways I will keep checking in for another hour or so...
Nichola