[Sca-cooks] Food and squeamishness

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Fri May 7 20:20:54 PDT 2004

 I was wondering, has anyone ever served food at a feast such as a whole
pig's or ox's head, or a whole piglet, or, basically, anything that can
stare right back at you while you munch on it?

Actually, I gather quite a few people have, but I'm mostly interested in the
reaction it drew from the diners. I wouldn't want to put a lot of time and
energy into preparing such an item if it were to dim the appetite of the
crowd, yet the challenge is interesting.

Petru

(who thinks the live chicken joke from the Vivendier rather funny (even if
it is a bit cruel), so I guess I'm not the best judge here...)